Things I want. Become Rich, Financial Freedom! Have a BMW Z4 M Sports. Be whatever I want to be. Make a nice website. Become a successful person when my 22 years old. Have a wonderful life. All the people around me live happily. Go to Los Angeles year 2009!

Things I Want It

>> Saturday, November 8, 2008

I summary it all out here. Things I really really want it, HAPPEN MY LIFE.

  1. Become Rich, Financial Freedom!
  2. Have a BMW Z4 M Sports.
  3. Be whatever I want to be.
  4. Make a nice website.
  5. Become a successful person when my 22 years old.
  6. Have a wonderful life.
  7. All the people around me live happily.
  8. Go to Los Angeles year 2009!!

Pray hard, work hard, dream hard and I sure have a hard wonderful life in my life.

Life is really good, Live it!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP