Things I want. Become Rich, Financial Freedom! Have a BMW Z4 M Sports. Be whatever I want to be. Make a nice website. Become a successful person when my 22 years old. Have a wonderful life. All the people around me live happily. Go to Los Angeles year 2009!

Inner Side Of ME

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

Don't read this if you don't want to feel down...
Highlight it to read.

I am a very introvert person.
Hardly express myself to public, to everyone.
Lack of confidence.

Everyday I always fighting with it.

It takes many things away from my life.
A lot a lot... Nothing I can do with it.

Can't blame anyone. It's not the matter of fair or not fair.
It's all my fault. I should learn it fast, so I will not lost some many things. Maybe not lost, I never have it, how can I lost it?

Things pass away from my life, never meet it, never come back again.
Now I can do is apprieciate everything I have now.

Man can't change the past, but can build a better future. Good Luck to my better future!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP