Things I want. Become Rich, Financial Freedom! Have a BMW Z4 M Sports. Be whatever I want to be. Make a nice website. Become a successful person when my 22 years old. Have a wonderful life. All the people around me live happily. Go to Los Angeles year 2009!

I want to become a Mad blogger

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want to earn some money at my blogs. I know it is very difficult for me to achieve that, want people to help me clicks on the ad. So, I want to create blogs which bring a great benefit to all the bloggers.

To become a better blogger, I need some great comments from bloggers. Please give me some advices on everything that I need to improve at my blogs.

Feel free to visit my blogs and give me some advices.

2 comments:

Amanda DuPrey (PaRappa da Mappa) October 6, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

thanks for the comment the blog is actually for a class, i'm not a cartography enthusiast or anything. so i doubt i'll be writing anything profound.

Amanda DuPrey (PaRappa da Mappa) October 7, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

good luck in your quest to become a mad blogger. i will support you and become part of your following ^_^

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP