Things I want. Become Rich, Financial Freedom! Have a BMW Z4 M Sports. Be whatever I want to be. Make a nice website. Become a successful person when my 22 years old. Have a wonderful life. All the people around me live happily. Go to Los Angeles year 2009!

They Are Really Beautiful In CosPlay

>> Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have watched 2 Anime. The female characters in the anime always so lovable that we all wish that we will see them in the reality world.

Thanks to Cosplay and the lovely Cosplayer girls, I can see them in reality. I love you all!

It makes me Happy!


An alive Haruhi! She is very cute that almost like Haruhi. I give her 90%.

A wonderful Sakura! She is so sweet, and I love her lovely shy smile and pose. I wish I can meet her! I rate her 80%.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP