Things I want. Become Rich, Financial Freedom! Have a BMW Z4 M Sports. Be whatever I want to be. Make a nice website. Become a successful person when my 22 years old. Have a wonderful life. All the people around me live happily. Go to Los Angeles year 2009!

Tiring and Consuming!

>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things I want to tell myself.
Highlight it if you want to read it. (Warning: Sure make you feel bored!)
I need some rest for my soul.
I am feeling lack of energy for me to live in this cruel world.
Feel nothing to delicious foods, beautiful things, nice music, expression.
Now, I just want a nice cool wonderful holiday at Los Angeles!
I want to enjoy wasting.
I want to waste some of my time for day-dreaming.
Do some lame job, talking some crab, live lazily, do some strange things.
Hoping some day I will know time is precious
As someone said, "The Time You Enjoy Wasting, Is Not Time Wasted."(Am I right?)
I wish I have freedom.
I don't want any limitation for my life.
I don't want get anyone, anything control like I am a machine.
I want to go anywhere, do anything, living cool, enjoy everything.
I love to look everything around World.
I wish I can just sit some place, just watching people walking around.
See their faces, expressions, feelings, walking style.
I really love my eyes.
God creation is for us to enjoy it. No matter what it is.
So it is a must for me to Stop and Stare at everything.
Take a break! Enjoy wasting time! Be Myself! Yeah!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP